2019-11-15 AllStarLink Response to Request
Below is Todd Lesser's response. Note 5 below.
I am in receipt of your document request as of today. I never received your September 20th email or saw it on slack.
I want to address each of your requests. .
1. IRS Form 990 for the last year tax years.
As you are aware, I just got on the board in the last year. You were a board member right before I became a board member so you would know better than I would what was previously filed with the IRS over the last three years. I am not aware of any requirement to file a Form 990. If you are aware of any filings please let me know and I will see if I can locate it or request a copy from the IRS.
2. IRS Form 1023 including all attachments.
I previously explained to you on slack that we didn’t file a Form 1023.
3. The IRS determination letter for our 501(c) status was previously provided to you. Nevertheless, I am attaching it again.
4. Any records requiring disclosure under 26 USC 6104 (d)1(A)
What specific document are you looking for? You never sent me the prior year documents when I wasn’t on the board.
5. Any contract(s) assignment (s) between AllStarlink, Inc.
I can find no requirement that you are entitled to this information. If you could please provide it, we will comply.