Difference between revisions of "2019-11-12 Request for documents from AllStarLink"
(Created page with "PDF Verison Bryan Fields 501 80<sup>th</sup> Ave St Pete Beach, FL 33706 727-409-1194 firstname.lastname@example.org AllStar...")
Latest revision as of 22:05, 24 December 2019
501 80th Ave
St Pete Beach, FL 33706
9807 SW Pueblo Terrace
Palm City, FL 34990
November 12, 2019
RE: Request for documents
Previously via email and in the AllStarLink Slack I have previously requested the following documents from AllStarLink, Inc. in accordance with 26 USC § 6104.
- IRS returns (Form 990 and schedules) for the last three (3) tax years.
- IRS form 1023 including all attachments
- IRS determination letter for 501(c)3 status
- Any records requiring disclosure under 26 USC § 6104(d)1(A)
- Financial statements for the last 3 years and interim statements for FY2019 disclosing income and expenditures in accordance with FS617
- Any contract(s) or assignment(s) between AllStarLink, Inc. and the estate of HR Jim Dixon designating AllStarLink, Inc. as the legal owner of assets held by Mr. Dixon’s estate.
As of September 20, 2019, this request has not been fulfilled in the 30-day allowance under 26 USC § 6104(d)1(B). I trust this was an oversite on the part of AllStarLink, and look forward to AllStarLink’s compliance in this matter.
Please provide copies to the address above or state in writing the reason for AllStarLink’s continued non-compliance with this request.
Via USPS: 7016-0340-0001-0614-6485
Cc: Registered Agents Inc., 7901 4th Street North, Suite 300, St. Petersburg, FL 33702