2019-03-24 AllStarLink Board Meeting Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meeting Minutes of ASL Board Meeting
24-March-2019 – Pete Elke
Meeting called to order @ 8:05
Meeting adjourned @ 9:00
Board members present:
Pete Elke PE
Tim Sawyer TS
Mike Wolthuis MW
Absent:Kevin Custer KCTodd Lesser TLDave Shaw DS
- Official Actions
- Adoption of 2019.03.19 Board meeting minutes.
- Admin group report (TS,MW)
- Issues with @ORD servers
- SEAL technical items (MW)
- New target 4/1/19
- Allstar Community (TS)
- No updates
- Hosting resources cost (MW)
- No updates
- Paying for SLACK Google etc. environment (TS)
- DS applied for TechSoup.
- IRS letter needed to complete TechSoup application (TL has action)
- Issuing new Node numbers (TS)
- Tim wrote a draft a white paper for publication to the community with request for comments.
- MW and TS to sync up on admin team input
- Wiki item added for node numbering
- Tim confirms user are NOT required to take any action
- Treasurer's report (Not present)
- RTCM FW (Trimble 4/19 Thunderbolt rollover)
- MW spoke with Chuck working on short term fix.
- Nate is assisting Chuck on re-compiling RTCM firmware and testing.
- Discussion about squelch change options.
- Need long term fix (where week is ignored by ChanVoter)
- Repack (TS, MW)
- (TS) reports good progress on testing, thanks Mike, Nate
- (TS) relayed concerns about changes to default out-of-box settings
- Possible hardware change to URI would remove need for “B” RX change
- (KC) to identify possible resister changes for next meeting.
- Reached out to Dave Cameron on IRLP (TS, confirmed no change)